WordPress Technical Support
UK based WordPress technical support to keep your website running at its best.
WordPress giving you a headache? Not sure how to make an update? Maybe we can help. We have 10 years experience of using WordPress and can fix many things. Here’s a brief checklist of some of the ways we can help you.
- Updating the core files, plugins and themes
- Working with plugins – researching, installing, setting up, updating, deleting
- Installing and setting up a theme for the first time
- Creating contact forms
- Adding new pages (without content)
- Resizing and/or uploading/deleting images
- Working with fonts – including changing colour, size and style
- Making your website load faster
- Changing the colour and/or styling of hyperlinks
- Setting up sidebars
- Adding content to the footer
- Installing social media buttons
- Adding or deleting users
- Testing your site for resource-hogging plugins
- Adding Google Analytics code
This is a brief overview of what we can do. If the job you want doing isn’t listed here, it doesn’t mean we can’t do it.
Free no obligation quote
To give you an accurate quote, we need to know more about the job want doing. Please fill out this form with as much detail as possible. Once we’ve received it, we’ll send you a quote. If you want to proceed, we require 50% upfront and 50% when the job is done to your satisfaction. The price we quote is the price you pay. If for any reason we can’t complete the work, we’ll refund all the money you’ve paid.